A Bummer: Say No To Generic PPC Strategies In 2018Before we explain this bummer to you, understand the simple concept of PPC (In case if you are new to this amazing online marketing platform). PPC or “Pay-Per-Click” is a highly measurable online marketing platform where an advertiser can target keywords by creating an ad campaign. This ad will then appear in search engines after the targeted keyword has been searched. And yes, you mustn’t use generic PPC strategies for 2018. There are many marketing research which concludes that customers tend to change their searching pattern in a span of two weeks. If you use static strategies for your PPC campaigns, you might get awesome results in the first week. But this will wear off in the subsequent week. That’s the tip-off. You must experiment according to the search behaviour of your target audience. No generic strategies are allowed in this dynamic market.
What’s New In PPC For 2018?With January ending, isn’t that exciting what changes PPC brought? Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and other social media platform ads are trending. They are expected to stay so. Let’s dive into the realm of PPC and see which news things are waiting for us in 2018. Let’s get you started with it,
A New Interface
Reporting With Data Studio
AMP Landing Pages & Ads
Look-out For Expanded Ads
- Two headlines instead of one
- Two description lines merged into one field
- Flexibility with domain display URL which can contain up to 2 optional path fields: Add enticing call-to-action like “apply here” or “get started” in the URL
- Text Ads are highly mobile optimized
- Ad Extensions including structures snippets, callouts, call & location as well as review extensions
- And much, much more.
Smart Bidding Strategies
Cost Effective PPC Ideas For Your BusinessOnline advertising is necessary for small and large businesses alike, but small business advertising is decidedly more difficult. Your staff is smaller, and your marketing budgets are smaller too. How do you compete with bigger businesses under the circumstances? With the right strategies, you can drive your online ad campaigns for better ROI. In this section, you will learn about some cost-effective PPC ideas that will help your business to generate better leads, sales and ROI. Let’s begin the rumble then,
Let’s Make Use Of Google AdWords
- Bid on high intent keywords: When you conduct a keyword research, you must target for specific phrases rather than generic ones. For instance, if you are a real estate agent, you should opt for “Melbourne 3 bedroom apartment” rather than “apartments for rent”. Make your keyword research as exhaustive as you can. This is the only way to find the sweet spot you are looking for.
- Make use of different targeting methods that can help you in focussing on your budget: You must make use of the demographic filtering section as mentioned above for better reach of your ad campaigns.
- Improve your Quality Score: Google assigns every keyword in your AdWords account a Quality Score, which is a "grade" between 1 and 10 that assesses how relevant your ads are to people searching for that keyword. The more relevant your ads, the better your score, which means that Google rewards you with higher ad rankings at a lower cost per click. Accordingly, businesses that take the time to create high-quality ads can get more exposure for less money.
Have You Tried For Bing Ads?
- On average, costs per click (or CPC) on Bing Ads are 33% lower than on Google AdWords. A few more reasons to try adding Bing Ads to your online advertising mix:
- Bing Ads offers more granular control of some parts of your advertising campaigns
- Bing is especially popular among older, more affluent demographics, as well as in the travel industry
- Bing has better device targeting options
Why Don’t You Try Paid Advertising On Social Networks?
Over To YouSo, these are the ways which can help you to grow your business and generate relevant traffic, leads, and sales. Digital Muscle Limited caters one of the best SEO services in Australia which can help you in generating impressive ROI. Our certified PPC experts are well updated with all the latest trends in practice. Contact us and let’s discuss your project with us. Till then, happy campaigning. References:
marketing-interactive.com/6-facts-to-nail-your-ppc-strategies-in-2018/ californiaseopros.com/blog/top-10-benefits-of-ppc-for-your-small-business/ wordstream.com/blog/ws/2018/01/16/ppc-predictions financemarketing.com/blog/ppc/whats-new-ppc-2018/ financemarketing.com/blog/blog/ppc-wise-investment/