Change in Facebook Newsfeed AlgorithmRecently, on January 11, 2018, Facebook released a new update to hit the rapidly growing business of Fake News. It made substantial changes to its News Feed algorithm. As per the new change, Facebook will give importance to those posts that promote meaningful interactions between people and spark conversions. For this, it will prioritize posts from friends and family over public content. All prominent IT companies, business firms, social media agencies, and digital marketing professionals have welcomed this decision.
Tips to Accommodate This Facebook Update:Don't get panic because of this Facebook Update. Just follow the below-mentioned tips to make your content sustain this update and make them go viral on the web-
- Motivate fans/followers to add your company’s page to Facebook’s see first feature,
- Conduct Live Streaming to interact with fans/followers face-to-face, answer their questions, and generate leads,
- Share your posts in groups under your niche.
- Local small business owners must use Facebook Local application for business promotion.
- Publish only quality content on your Facebook Page. Share posts that promote your brand and encourage fans to take the desired action,
- Make use of Facebook advertising to promote your brand and make people aware of it,
- Don't get involved in engagement baiting in your posts,
- Use Live videos to communicate with the targeted audience and
- Create groups to build your community and increase the number of followers.