Whitsunday Diving Academy is a diving school with a direct affiliation to PADI. They are one of the best equipped scuba training centres in Queensland catering to small and compact groups for individual attention to all participants. Established in early 2013, Whitsunday Diving Academy is a growing school with new signups every month. The Whitsunday Diving Academy site supports it’s users with information about PADI dive courses, dive adventures and different dive packages. Whitsunday Diving Academy operate in a highly competitive market and as such traffic must turn into enquiries, which has driven our online strategy.
- Taking a mixture of generic and branded keywords to rank them on the first page of Google.
- To drive converting traffic through to the site organic results.
- To optimize the entire site with a sound strategy which ranks their inner pages.
- Looking for new opportunities to support the SEO with social media and video marketing.
The strategy involved a full investigation into the newly developed site from a technical, content and social perspective. Digital Muscle worked with Whitsunday Diving Academy’s team to ensure that there is sufficient content on the site whilst also implementing an outreach strategy to boost traffic. Social platforms were also addressed with a targeted strategy.
The rankings of the site have increased significantly since the SEO campaign started, leading to an expansion of the campaign in all areas.
- Whitsunday Diving Academy have 20 keywords on page one of Google
- Increased click through rate (CTR) by 70%.
“After just 3 months of working together on the site, Digital Muscle have increased our rankings, and they continue to improve. They have achieved more in 3 months than our previous SEO provider could in two years.”
Greg Lambert – www.whitsundaydivingacademy.com.au